Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I thought that I would post a picture that goes way back to the mid-80's.  This is my first climbing wall that my Pop and I built.  At the time, it seemed real hair-brained, but I wanted to climb and living in Fairfield, ID, your options are limited!  I wish that I would've developed the idea more based on the amount of gyms in the U.S. today.

I had a good training session last night.
                     
3 rounds   1 min hangboard
  10 Medicine Ball Swings

3 rounds Traverse
20 Step-ups with 12 pounds (24" Box)

3 x 3  Boulder Problems

I need to get back on my routine of running.  I want to run the Le Griz again this year in October.  I love being in Montana and if running 50 miles is a good excuse to go, then sign me up!  I wanted to go to the Bozeman Ice Festival, but it's only a couple of weeks away, so we'll see.


No comments: